Funding OptionsTransport Training Centers of Canada is a Private Career College with programs registered/approved by the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities (MTCU). This enables our students the opportunity to apply or borrow from a number of different funding outlets.
Have you been laid off and collected employment Insurance?
- You may be eligible for funding through Second Career Program offered through the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities (www.tcu.gov.on.ca). Funding amounts vary with each individuals situation and you will need to get in contact with your local employment agency to find out more (http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/employmentontario/). Contact us for a agency near you.
Apply for Financing with CreditGenie
Do you have a disability?
- You may be eligible for funding through Ontario March of Dimes
- It is also a good idea to speak to your local employment agency to see what types of funding you may qualify for
Under the Age of 30?
- Individuals between the ages of 15 and 30 may qualify for a grant through the Skills Link program
- You can contact your local employment agency or Service Canada to find out more
Were you active in the Canadian Forces?
- Canvet is an option for individuals who have been injured during their service
- For individuals who have completed their service, funding may be available through SISIP
Do you have status through a First Nation or Metis?
- Contact your local band office to see if there are funding dollars available to you
- Funding may be available through the Metis Nation of Ontario
Funding Available for Employers
- The Canada-Ontario Job Grant can substantially subsidize the corporate training of your employees. For more information contact our sales team they can direct you to the proper resources. Canada-Ontario Job Grant FAQ’s
Not eligible for any government grants or funding?
- Student Loan
- Student Line of Credit
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Personal Life Insurance (borrowing on cash value)
- Friends and Family may be willing to assist with some of your funding dollars