Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Sign On Bonus (Up to $3500) for already Licensed BDE Instructors!
- We’ll cover the cost of getting your BDE license if you don’t have it!
- We provide the car!
- We pay for the gas!
- We pay for the repairs!
- 2 weeks paid vacation!
- Health Benefits!
- $18/hr in car!
- $25/hr in class!
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-LICENSED APPLICANTS!!
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
- Must be 25 years old (for insurance)
- Must have 5 years of Class G driving experience
- If you do not already have your instructor’s license:
- Please keep in mind that the course is 7 weeks and in the GTA
- We will cover the cost of the course and your hotel
- You will not be paid a wage while taking the course
We’ve expanded, and now provide BDE training!
Are you ready to give back and experience the fulfillment and satisfaction from helping others?
Are you a natural communicator and always seem to be able to simplify the complex? Are you drawn to training or coaching whether professional or personally? Are you known for your problem-solving skills and for raising the bar on any team?
Sounds like you’re exactly the employee we’re looking for!
Transport Training Centre of Canada is Canada’s largest truck training and heavy equipment training school, and we have recently expanded to include Beginner Driver Education training.
With 21 campuses TTCC delivers hundreds of competently trained drivers and operators into the marketplace. Since 1996, TTCC has been providing students with the opportunity of having marketable skills and career stability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver training to the highest standard, meeting and/or exceeding TTCC expectations
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to: curriculum training, safe operation, equipment maintenance, industry and legislative safety standards
- Conduct student evaluations (marking and grading) and complete comprehensive student progress reporting
- Proactively and regularly communicate updates and issues to campus supervisor (site, equipment, safety, student, curriculum)
- Consistently demonstrates a professional code of conduct
- Must be a licensed in-car and/or in-class instructor
- Experience in formal instructional training is a considerable asset
- Superior knowledge of industry practices
- Passion for instructing and mentoring others (students, peers)
- Naturally outgoing and at ease at interacting with others
- Confident decision making
- Strong understanding of customer service as part of a brand
- $2000 sign on bonus for already licensed in-car instructors
- $1500 sign on bonus for already licensed in-class instructors
- Don’t have your instructor’s license? We’ll pay for it!
- Company car provided
- $18/hr for in-car instruction
- $25/hr for in-class instruction
- Vacation: 10 business days to start
- Extended health benefits effective upon completion of 3-month probationary period
- Overtime wage after 44 hours
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an email and be sure to tell us a bit about yourself and include:
- What most interests you about the position
- What you can contribute to this role and TTCC
- Your resume