Salary: $20.00 /hour
Do you seek work-life balance that a regularly scheduled Monday-to-Friday job provides. Do you want the peace-of-mind of consistent work with opportunity for longevity. You’re ready to give back and experience the fulfillment and satisfaction from helping others.
Are you a natural communicator and always seems to be able to simplify the complex? Are you drawn to training or coaching whether professional or personally? Are you known for your problem-solving skills and for raising the bar on any team?
Sounds like you’re exactly the employee we’re looking for!
Transport Training Centre of Canada is Canada’s largest truck training and heavy equipment training school. With 21 campuses TTCC delivers hundreds of competently trained drivers and operators into the marketplace. Since 1996, TTCC has been providing students with the opportunity of having marketable skills and career stability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver training to the highest standard, meeting and/or exceeding TTCC expectations
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to: curriculum training, safe operation, equipment maintenance, industry and legislative safety standards
- Conduct student evaluations (marking and grading) and complete comprehensive student progress reporting
- Proactively and regularly communicate updates and issues to campus supervisor (site, equipment, safety, student, curriculum)
- Consistently demonstrates a professional code of conduct
- Must have 5 consecutive years of AZ experience
- Experience in formal instructional training is a considerable asset
- Demonstrated experience working in cross-cultural environments
- Superior knowledge of industry practices
- Passion for instructing and mentoring others (students, peers)
- Naturally outgoing and at ease at interacting with others
- Confident decision making
- Strong understanding of customer service as part of a brand
- $20/hr to start
- Vacation: 10 business days to start
- Extended health benefits effective upon completion of 3-month probationary period
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an email and be sure to tell us a bit about yourself and include:
- What most interests you about the position
- What you can contribute to this role and TTCC
- Your resume