Pardon Services Canada

A criminal record can hurt your career, travel opportunities, social life and peace of mind. A Record Suspension (previously called a Pardon) sets aside your criminal record. A criminal record may disallow you from entering the United States. A waiver would allow you enter the US legally and remove the risk of property seizure, vehicle confiscation, arrest and deportation.

Apply for a Pardon