This program is designed to meet licensing requirements for individuals wishing to drive pickup truck type configurations that tow non air brake equipped trailers with a towed vehicle weight that exceeds 4600kgs. Landscapers, roofers, construction companies, and boat hauling organizations that have trailers producing more than 4600kgs on the trailer axles are required by Ontario law to hold a valid AR drivers license. This program is also valuable for individuals and companies that do not require the AR license but seek a confidence and knowledge building program to assist their employees in the safe and efficient operation of a pickup truck and trailer.
- Pickup & Trailer pre-trip inspection
- Safe Trailer hookup and unhook procedures
- Pickup interior cab checks
- Defensive driving practices
- Trailer cornering practices
- Safe backing protocols
- MTO Road test preparation